100% Brand New and High Quality.
Shape: Same as the picture show
1. Size: 18mm x 15.5mm
1. Ambient Light Sensing (ALS)
- Approximate human visual response
- Programmable interrupt function with upper and lower thresholds
- Up to 16-bit resolution
- High sensitivity after dark glass operation
- Up to 1,000,000: 1 dynamic range
2. Proximity detection
- Fully calibrated to 100 mm detection
- Integrated infrared LED and synchronous LED driver
- Elimination of proximity "factory calibration"
- 2000: 1 dynamic range
3. Programmable wait timer
- Wait state power - 70μA typical
- Programmable range from 2.72 ms to more than 6 seconds
4. I2C compatible interface
- Up to 400 kHz (I2C fast mode)
- Dedicated interrupt pin
- I2C 1.8V VBUS interface
5. Sleep Mode Power - 2.5μA typical
The APDS-9900 provides digital ambient light sensing (ALS), IR LED and a complete proximity detection system in a single 8 pin package.
The proximity function offers plug and play detection to 100 mm (without front glass) thus eliminating the need for factory calibration of the end equipment or sub-assembly.
The proximity detection feature operates well from bright sunlight to dark rooms.
The wide dynamic range also allows for operation in short distance detection behind dark glass such as a cell phone.
In addition, an internal state machine provides the ability to put the device into a low power mode in between ALS and proximity measurements providing very low average power consumption.
Delivery Time: 2-6 working days
Returns: Customers have the right to apply for a return within 60 days after the receipt of the product
24-Hour Expert Online: Solve your installation and product problems