1. Walk your way towards better health with the Treadmill. This under-desk treadmill is sure to keep you on the move with its smart design and portability.
2. Whether you’re looking for a slow walk or a brisker pace, this 1.75 CHP whisper-quiet DC motor-powered compact treadmill allows you to control your speed from 1 to 6 km/h on its anti-static flex-grip belt.
3. With its generously-sized belt surface area and sturdy base, the treadmill provides ultimate support, stability, and comfort while exercising.
4. Its compact and portable design makes this under-desk treadmill a handy addition to your home or office, allowing you to walk as you work without breaking up a sweat.
5. With its wheel attachments, you can simply roll it under any standing-height desk and easily remove it whenever you need to. It’s also compact enough to fit in a small and tight spaces making storage a breeze.
6. The treadmill also comes with a remote control which enables you to control your speed and keep track of the time, speed, distance, and calories you’ve burned. It’s small enough to sit conveniently on your desk, while keeping its control buttons right at your fingertips.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Color: Please refer to the picture
Motor: 0.65HP （Peak Value： 1.75 CHP heavy-duty DC motor）
Speed: 1-6 km/h
Machine Width: 500 mm / 19.69 inch
Maximum user Weight: 100 kg /220 lbs
Screen Size: LCD Screen
Power Supply: Professional Heavy-Duty DC Motor
Safety Feature: Overload and Short Circuit Protection
Readout: Time, Speed, Distance, Calories
Frame: Powder Coated Rustproof Lifetime Quality Steel
Weight: 18 kg / 40 lbs
1 x Treadmill
1: Please allow minor deviation due to manual measurement.
2: The colors may be a little difference for the different monitor display.
3: Make sure that it is suitable for use before buying.
Item location: Sydney Warehouse
Delivery Time: 3-6 working days
Returns: Customers have the right to apply for a return within 60 days after the receipt of the product
24-Hour Expert Online: Solve your installation and product problems